- The anticipation:
- — blushpot (@blushpots)Wed, Mar 01 2017 02:45:32
- — ya girl ang (@AngieWorldOrder)Wed, Mar 01 2017 02:03:57I hated watching #RexComus as a kid because B O R I N G but I used that time to sort my throws from the day because D U H.
- The opening rituals:
- — JONATHAN GUIDRY (@JLGUIDRY84)Wed, Mar 01 2017 02:08:47Am I the only one who looks forward to Peggy & Errol acting like they've just met every year during intros. "Hi Err!" 😂 #RexComus
- — Savannah Grace (@Tornado_ofRoses)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:52:16"And me! Peggy Scott Laborde!" is a comforting phrase to me because she says it with the same inflection every time. #RexComus
- — Steve Ruiz (@LloydLungs)Wed, Mar 01 2017 02:17:34If you're a patriotic song and you got left out of this patriotic song marathon at #rexcomus, you may need to consider stepping down.
- Discussion of Rex 2017, Dr. Stephen Hales, and his Queen:
- The "first dance" in which no one dances.
The Tweeting of the Courts 2017: Henri returns!
If you missed the excitement of watching the annual Meeting of the Courts on WYES Mardi Gras night (fell asleep), you can buy the DVD for $34.95 ... or read this family-newspaper selection of #rexcomus tweets.
byNOLA.com | The Times-Picayune4,121 Views