- — Shannon Hurst Lane (@CajunMama)Wed, May 14 2014 20:18:38My friends & I used to skip school to spend the day in The Quarter being silly & laughing. My parents we ok w/ this. #NOLAConfessions
- — James Cullen (@AccidentalCajun)Wed, May 14 2014 20:19:22#NOLAConfessions I show up on time or early for everything and consequently spend a lot of time alone.
- — StevensBriens (@StevensBriens)Wed, May 14 2014 20:08:20Each night, I wait for sunset, then get out my jackhammer and carry it to Lakeview to make potholes while everyone sleeps #NOLAConfessions
- — Margo Channing (@brookeashleyb)Wed, May 14 2014 18:14:39
- — Lucy van Pelt (@JamaellaSays)Wed, May 14 2014 18:27:41#NOLAConfessions Katrina still feels like yesterday. I don’t think I will ever fully heal from these emotions
- — Not Famous Donna (@Nola_Darling84)Wed, May 14 2014 19:21:10#NOLAConfessions no matter what school you went to or where you lived you went on canal st after school before you went home
- — Savannah Grace (@SavannahGraceLl)Wed, May 14 2014 17:30:43
@BeingNOLA asks, "What are your #NOLAConfessions?"
"Hate the Saints? Call the Streetcars trollys? Fess Up!"
byNOLA.com | The Times-Picayune1 Like3,908 Views