- Since our creation in 2011, we at NICD have been proud of our work with elected officials across the country, journalists and news executives, and our response to President Obama's call for a national dialogue on mental health were important milestones of the work we have done so far as we continue in our tireless effort to promote respectful dialogue between legislators, media, and the public.
- — Ted Celeste (@tedceleste)Fri, May 09 2014 22:52:58
- — Christina Myers (@ChristinaKGUN)Fri, May 09 2014 23:46:56Celebrating 3rd anniversary of National Inst. for Civil Discourse. Gabby Giffords and her husband are expected to be here #NICDanniversary
- — Christina Myers (@ChristinaKGUN)Sat, May 10 2014 01:14:07Mark Kelly says NICD is 'less about Gabby' and more about Christina Taylor Green, 9-year-old killed in Jan. 8th 2011 shooting
- Even though NICD has been a part of facilitating important dialogues such as the Next Generations project, the Incivility in the Media Conference, and #TextTalkAct, we still are working to restore respectful communication and create better connections between legislators, media, and the public. Find out how you can join the effort to restore civil discourse to our democracy at nicd.arizona.edu.
Thank you, fellow champions of civil discourse!
NICD Turns 3! #ICYMI #NICDAnniversary #3peat
We at NICD celebrated the Institute's third anniversary and wanted to show our appreciation to all of the great people who helped birth the Institute as we continue to build engaged communities through civil discourse.
byNICD1 Like151 Views