- — The White House (@whitehouse)Tue, Apr 23 2013 18:10:48President Obama: “If there is one thing we can’t say enough to our nation’s educators, it is ‘thank you.’” #ThankATeacher
- — US Dept. of Labor (@USDOL)Tue, May 07 2013 16:41:09
- — Dr. Jill Biden (@DrBiden)Tue, May 07 2013 15:42:18
- — Massie Ritsch (@ED_Outreach)Wed, May 08 2013 02:04:32Every day of preschool I wore an occupational hat--police, fire, construction... Mrs. Grinnan never thought I was odd. #thankateacher
- — Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton)Tue, May 07 2013 23:58:34Deeply grateful for all the grt teachers I've had, starting w/ Mrs. Minor at Hall High kindergarten thru today thank you all! #thankateacher
- — Robby Barlow (@RobbyBarlow)Tue, May 07 2013 16:31:49#ThankATeacher Mr. Lock for being a great social studies teacher, who taught that is history more than dates and names.
- — I Swim and I Know It (@iSwimWithIssues)Tue, May 07 2013 16:22:13#ThankATeacher - My coaches. Because they don't just coach us, they teach us to become better swimmers and better people.
- — Daren Briscoe (@EDPressSec)Tue, May 07 2013 20:25:17
- — Shad from DC (@shadfromdc)Tue, May 07 2013 20:13:01
- — Deanna Reese (@PoteetTeacher)Wed, May 08 2013 18:41:58Thank you, Mrs. Karen Wilson and Mr. John Terry for having a major influence on my life and choice to be an educator! #ThankATeacher
- — Reputation.com (@Reputation_Com)Wed, May 08 2013 18:30:15
#Thank a Teacher
If you can read, write, create, think outside the box, play music, make a robot, or have a great career you should thank the educators in your life who made that possible. Join us using the hashtag #thankateacher and give a shout out to the educators in your life.
byNEA Today3,804 Views