- — Katherine Sokolowski (@katsok)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:00:37This chat will be archived later – which is a good thing if the tweets are flying. Please use the hashtag #NCTEChat in your tweets.
- — penny kittle (@pennykittle)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:00:52Welcome to #NCTEchat. We'll be talking about connecting to our stories, our students, our lives as writers. Excited to be here w@katsok
- — Cheryl Mizerny (@CherylTeaches)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:04:11
- — Kim Chism Jasper (@KimChismJasper)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:04:23Just finished a proposal for a writing workshop, am working on a grant and lesson plans, of course. #NCTEchat
- — Melissa Guerrette (@guerrette79)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:04:27Important question! Lots of little things-a memoir about concert experience & developing seeds that might become something bigger #nctechat
- — TeachersforTeachers (@ClareandTammy)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:04:54We wrote an entry for the write to connect blog tomorrow and already thinking about our celebration for next week #nctechat
- — Sarah Mulhern Gross (@thereadingzone)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:04:57