- — Mark Letcher (@m_letcher)Thu, Jul 17 2014 02:14:40From Guilt to Google: Experimenting with Tech Tools to Improve Writing Feedback https://www.edsurge.com/n/2014-07-09-from-guilt-to-google-experimenting-with-tech-tools-to-improve-writing-feedback … #edtech via @EdSurge #nctechat
- — Beth Shaum (@BethShaum)Sat, Jul 19 2014 01:36:10Tweeps, remember the name @KevinMEnglish. I'm convinced he's headed for a career in politics. #emwp #nctechat http://englishseducation.blogspot.com/2014/07/on-leadership-discourse-and-classroom.html …
- — Kevin English (@KevinMEnglish)Sun, Jul 20 2014 19:49:25Students: I'm sure teachers would love to hear your thoughts tonight as we think about Teacher as Writer. You can join in #nctechat too!
- — Lisa Harmon Martinez (@LisaHarminez)Sun, Jul 20 2014 23:52:36
- — Robin Johnson, Ed.D. (@timetowrite_rj)Mon, Jul 21 2014 00:01:26
July 2014 #nctechat: Teacher as Writer
Guest hosts: Cindy Minnich (@CBethM) and Kevin English (@KevinMEnglish)