- — Antero Garcia (@anterobot)Mon, Jan 18 2016 01:02:01"What's SLAM?" you say. http://slam.education has you covered. #nctechat #slamedu https://twitter.com/ncte/status/688888688147836929 …
- — Benjamin K. Woodcock (@bnjmn_k_wdcck)Mon, Jan 18 2016 01:02:05Looking forward to this chat and jumping back into #nctechat. Ben from Michigan. I teach 7, 10, & 12 grade English!
- — Stacey Riedmiller (@literacybigkids)Mon, Jan 18 2016 01:02:19Stacey from Cincinnati. I teach 4th grade ELA & I'm excited to learn something new about multimedia in the classroom! #nctechat
- — anna smith (@anna_phd)Mon, Jan 18 2016 01:02:26For next hr, I'm tweeting #nctechat w/ members of Assembly on Studies of #Literacies & Multimedia. #slamedu Join us! https://twitter.com/ncte/status/688888688147836929 …
- — Danielle Filipiak (@flipster33)Mon, Jan 18 2016 01:02:43Danielle Filipiak here from Teachers College at Columbia U. PhD Student In English Ed, former hs/ms English teacher from Detroit #nctechat
- — Joe Dillon (@onewheeljoe)Mon, Jan 18 2016 01:03:25Joe from Denver here. I'm an ed tech coordinator for the Aurora Public Schools. Anxious to hear about everyone's goals for 2016 #nctechat
January 2016 #nctechat - Beyond the Screen: Multimedia in the Classroom
Members of the Assembly on the Studies of Literacies and Multimedia (SLAM) hosted the first #nctechat of 2016.