- — Mary Lee Hahn (@MaryLeeHahn)Sun, Apr 19 2015 23:27:0430 Ways to Celebrate National Poetry Month @POETSorg http://www.poets.org/national-poetry-month/30-ways-celebrate-national-poetry-month … PLUS ONE MORE=#nctechat tonight 8PM.
- — Mary Lee Hahn (@MaryLeeHahn)Sun, Apr 19 2015 23:48:44
- — Jessica Lahey (@jesslahey)Sun, Apr 19 2015 23:56:38Internet is on the fritz here in rural NH, hope to be able to make it to #nctechat to talk about poetry! "I went out to the hazel wood..."
- — 90-Second Newbery (@90secondnewbery)Sun, Apr 19 2015 23:58:54"I do not know which to prefer, The beauty of inflections Or the beauty of innuendoes, The blackbird whistling Or just after" #nctechat
- — Irene Latham (@Irene_Latham)Sun, Apr 19 2015 23:59:25
- — Beth Shaum (@BethShaum)Sun, Apr 19 2015 23:59:29
April 2015 #nctechat: What is the role of poetry in literacy learning?
Hosted by Janet Wong and Mary Lee Hahn