- — Quality Talks (@qualtalks)Thu, Sep 28 2017 18:35:08
- — Diane Nanstad (@DianeNanstad)Mon, Oct 16 2017 03:53:36
- Quality Talks is a one-day event that brings together the best and brightest minds in health care. This year, we had 10 speakers with unique perspectives and approaches to health care.
- — Marisa Barnes (@MMBAdvantages)Mon, Oct 16 2017 14:55:54
- The emcee, Andy Reynolds, welcomed everyone to the event. Then, NCQA President Margaret E. O'Kane energized the crowd by talking about cost, quality and how we can all be part of the solution.
- — Beatriz Coningham (@bconingham)Mon, Oct 16 2017 14:53:51
- — Angelia Bowman (@angeliabowman)Mon, Oct 16 2017 15:06:16
Quality Talks 2017
On Monday, October 17, 2017, the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) hosted its third annual Quality Talks event. Quality Talks isn't your ordinary health care conference. In fact- I wouldn't call it a conference at all.