Voter excitement, viewer excitement, and news anchor excitement
- — Independent Voter (@IVNetwork)Tue, Jan 10 2012 23:35:09
- — Chuck Todd (@chucktodd)Tue, Jan 10 2012 23:30:41Just remember how much every category where Ron Paul performed well in the IA entrance polls, was a tad over-modulated shall we say
- — Rachel Maddow MSNBC (@maddow)Tue, Jan 10 2012 19:44:13Handy crib sheet for candidates thinking about using troops in speeches tonight like we saw in Iowa: http://is.gd/OlUIeZ
Be heard this election year!
Candidates and supporters
- — James Novogrod (@JamieNBCNews)Tue, Jan 10 2012 23:00:21
- — Mitt Romney (@MittRomney)Tue, Jan 10 2012 14:22:25
- — Rick Santorum (@RickSantorum)Tue, Jan 10 2012 19:05:03I want to say thanks to my NH supporters! Plz join me tonight for a party! 7:30pm Derryfield Restaurant, 625 N Mammoth Rd Manchester #fitn
Slice of life from the trail
- — Garrett Haake (@GarrettNBCNews)Tue, Jan 10 2012 15:33:58In lieu of actual voters, some media at polling place on elm street in Manchester now actually interviewing eachother. Unreal
N.H. votes, tweets in GOP primary
A sampling of social media buzz surrounding the New Hampshire primary. For the latest, see http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/nh.
byNBC Politics14,675 Views