- — CHP Southern Div. (@CHPsouthern)Fri, May 03 2013 04:59:00If PCH is still closed tomorrow morning do you have an alternate route to get to work/home? Also, 101 will be heavier than usual. Plan ahead
- — Robert Kovacik (@RobertNBCLA)Fri, May 03 2013 03:25:46
- — CHP Southern Div. (@CHPsouthern)Fri, May 03 2013 03:10:07#SpringsFire Update: NB PCH closed at Yerba Buena Rd. SB PCH closed at Las Posas Rd. Closure of NB may move to Mulholland.
- — Robert Kovacik (@RobertNBCLA)Fri, May 03 2013 02:53:38
- Four-legged members of evacuated families can stay with the Ventura County Animal Services until the fire threat is over.
- Or they can take shelter at an Agoura Hills doggy day care:
- — Camp Bow Wow (@CampBowWowAH)Thu, May 02 2013 17:30:43Evacuees in Dos Vientos/Newbury Park/Camarillo, bring your dogs to Camp Bow Wow and we'll shelter them for free until fire threat is over
Updates on Springs Fire
Follow this thread for the latest from Southern California agencies and NBC4 reporters announcing evacuations, road and school closures, and wildfire updates as a massive blaze ravages more than 8,000 acres in Ventura County on May 2, 2013.
byNBC Los Angeles9,026 Views