Preparing for NAPS 2.0: The Next Generation
- — Christine Chambers (@DrCChambers)Sat, Jun 17 2017 18:19:19Looking forward to meeting this year's @NAPainSchool trainees! #NAPainSchool Such a privilege to be part of this! https://twitter.com/napainschool/status/875789282304196608 …
- — Lincoln Tracy (@lincolntracy)Thu, Jun 22 2017 22:20:12
- — NAPS (@NAPainSchool)Fri, Jun 23 2017 17:37:37Check out our updated #NAPainSchool program and trainee profiles at: http://northamericanpainschool.com/docs/NAPS_program_2017_final.pdf … See you all soon!
- — NAPS (@NAPainSchool)Sat, Jun 24 2017 19:03:07We are delighted to partner with @PainResForum to offer a correspondent #scicomm program as part of #NAPainSchool http://northamericanpainschool.com/prf-naps-correspondents/ …
- — Peter Shih-Ping Hung (@ShihPingHung)Sun, Jun 25 2017 15:34:44
Despite a few travel hiccups...
- — NAPS (@NAPainSchool)Sun, Jun 25 2017 22:17:15
...NAPS was off to an exciting start with remarks from the director (and inspiration for #mogilmemes), Dr. Jeff Mogil, PhD!
- — Harriet Kemp (@DrHarrietKemp)Sun, Jun 25 2017 21:19:42
- — Somayyeh Mohammadi (@smhmohammadi)Sun, Jun 25 2017 21:34:34Practical points for NAPSters: don't drink too much, not so much food at noon; tweet a lot; must go to yoga #NAPainSchool
New at NAPS for 2017: Patient Representatives
- Thank you Stephanie and Mario for sharing your experience!
- — Somayyeh Mohammadi (@smhmohammadi)Sun, Jun 25 2017 21:53:06Health care providers have the responsibility to trust patients' perception about their pain and what they are going through #NAPainSchool
North American Pain School 2017
From June 25th-29th, 2017, an exceptional group of pain research faculty and 30 trainees from across the globe convened in Montebello, Quebec for the 2nd Annual North American Pain School. Theme: "Where Does it Hurt and Why: Peripheral and Central Contributions to Pain Throughout the Body."