- The exhibitors and the committee were ready early and expectation building...
- Key note address by Pamela Snow from La Trobe University in Australia
- Communicating, feeling, and behaving: Lessons learned from vulnerable children and adolescents
- — #hellomynameisFiona (@Fi_Contextual)Sat, May 06 2017 09:21:49
- Melanie Cross, Consultant Speech & Language Therapist
Attachment, interaction and language: A Video Interaction Nursery Project
- — #hellomynameisFiona (@Fi_Contextual)Sat, May 06 2017 09:43:15
- Caroline Bowen , Honorary Associate in Linguistics at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, Honorary Research Fellow in Speech-Language Pathology at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa co-presenting with Pamela Snow
Making Sense of Interventions for Children with Developmental Disorders: How do I choose?
- — Stephen Parsons (@WordAware)Sat, May 06 2017 10:40:07
NAPLIC Conference 2017
The impact of language on behaviour, mental health and wellbeing on children and young people Aston University, Birmingham UK, May 6th 2017