- #NAEP16 welcomed staff (academic and practice-based), students and service-users from across the Health Professions.
- — CAIPE UK (@CAIPEUK)Fri, Apr 15 2016 11:00:14@CAIPEUK Chair Richard Gray attending #NAEP16 #collaborativepractice Learning together to work together https://twitter.com/IPEcov/status/720890260008411137 …
- And so the the conference... which opened with Gloria Dall-Alba's Keynote: Becoming professionals - towards an uncertain future beamed live from University of Queensland http://researchers.uq.edu.au/researcher/1026 …
- — John A. Hammond (@johnishappier)Fri, Apr 15 2016 08:40:25
- — stef cormack (@StefcormackStef)Fri, Apr 15 2016 08:30:44
- Gloria challenged us to think about the following:
- — Carla Phillips (@CarlaPhillips23)Fri, Apr 15 2016 08:46:36Learning involves integration of practice and being practitioners, knowledge and skill acquisition is not enough #NAEP16
- — Denise Harris (@denisejharris)Fri, Apr 15 2016 08:51:16Listening to Gloria Dall’Alba and thinking, becoming a professional is transformational rather than transactional #NAEP16
- — Denise Harris (@denisejharris)Fri, Apr 15 2016 09:02:00A thought, how much do we remember and consciously place ourselves in the 'way of being' as a patient when we practice clinically? #NAEP16
- — Coventry Paramedic (@CUparamedic)Fri, Apr 15 2016 09:07:43Atuned responsiveness...working with rather than taking over, not as easy as it sounds. Especially in time critical situations #NAEP16
- — S-J Ryan (@sjryan15)Fri, Apr 15 2016 09:08:52Reinventing Emma Gee: the inspirational story of a young stroke survivor - http://m.smh.com.au/good-weekend/reinventing-emma-gee-the-inspirational-story-of-a-young-stroke-survivor-20160225-gn3gtf.html … via @smh #naep16
- — Carla Phillips (@CarlaPhillips23)Fri, Apr 15 2016 09:22:58Students adopt behaviours from role models which fit in with their understanding of existing best practice #NAEP16
- — stef cormack (@StefcormackStef)Fri, Apr 15 2016 09:15:20
NAEP16 Identity and practice: responses to future needs
Thank you for your participation at NAEP16! Here we collate attendees' tweets & photographs. We start with key messages and ideas arising from the keynote speakers (Gloria Dall'Alba and Linda Hindle). We then focus in on the two conference themes, emergent issues and people's personal observations.