- A few minutes of quiet before the Advocacy Mashup begins. More than 120 participants are expected to fill seats at NYU’s Constance Milstein and Family Global Academic Center.
- NACE President Dan Black offers an overview of the day's events. First up: First-Destination Survey Standards and Protocols.
- Manny Contomanolis, Chair, First-Destination Survey Task Force discusses "The Public's Need to Know: College and First-Destination Surveys."
- NACE Ambassador Kevin Grubb and other participants tweet details as the first-destination surveys portion of the conference begins.
- — Kevin Grubb (@kevincgrubb)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:30:20Key principle & assumption 5 about NACE outcomes standards: flexibility in supplemental analysis and reliance on prof jugdment #NACEAdvocacy
- — Kevin Grubb (@kevincgrubb)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:32:40
- — Kevin Grubb (@kevincgrubb)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:42:07In career outcomes, full-time employment would be defined as working 30 or more hours per week. #NACEAdvocacy
- — Sarah Steenrod (@SarahSteenrod)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:58:05
- — Sharon B. Castonguay (@SBCcareers)Fri, Jan 31 2014 16:00:50I find new NACE standards pull appropriately from existing professional school outcomes reporting standards #NACEAdvocacy
- — Chaim Shapiro (@ChaimShapiro)Fri, Jan 31 2014 16:02:27It seems to me that a GREAT way to prove the efficacy of a Career Center is via a comparative analysis of Career Outcomes #NACEAdvocacy
- Manny Contomanolis calls for questions.
- — Chaim Shapiro (@ChaimShapiro)Fri, Jan 31 2014 16:10:09
Advocacy Mashup: First-Destination Surveys
Advocacy Mashup participants will hear the experts on and discuss the issue of first-destination surveys, immigration reform and international students, and unpaid internships, all issues with far-reaching implications, .