- — teach361 (@teach361)Tue, Jul 28 2015 02:09:02A1: By transforming our own B2S thoughts & actions. It shouldn't be a loss of summer, but the gain of another wonderful school year! #tlap
- — Lisa Milstead (@LisaMilstead)Tue, Jul 28 2015 02:37:05
- To see the whole chat, not just what I took from it, click on the sfy.co link-it's in two parts.
- I have included the questions. Twitter chats are generally driven by a number of questions that people respond to. There are 6 questions for this chat.
- — diane peterson (@dianepeterson01)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:18:30A1: the staff that plays (and prays) together stays together. Our principal is taking us bowling after our first meeting back! #tlap
- — Nicole Rodgers (@nik_nak36)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:14:23
- — Rachael Postle-Brown (@PostleBrown)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:14:46
- — sarah dahlheimer (@SarahDahlheimer)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:15:28Food trucks and then dance party or vice versa? @wyowayne68 @shirky17 #tlap https://twitter.com/wyowayne68/status/625836096996274176 …
- This was from a great blog post, the ideas could be used with students in class as well. Click on the ideafm link to read it.
- — Shelley Burgess (@burgess_shelley)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:13:19A1: For parents- s they wait to talk to office about class changes, registration etc. Set up a comfy area with coffee & awesome sancks #tlap
- For more on engaging parents check out Laryy Ferlazzo's page here
- — Beth Houf (@BethHouf)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:07:04
- There were many references to smore.com tonight. It looks pretty cool.
- — Dave Burgess (@burgessdave)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:07:44We all want engaging, empowering, and dynamic lessons for our S's...so let's model that in how we provide experiences for our staff! #tlap
- — Joshua Howard (@MrHowardFMS)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:07:54A1 Show some enthusiasm for getting back to school! Stop posting those bummer FB statuses about how school has come to ruin your life #tlap
- — Toby Price (@jedipadmaster)Tue, Jul 28 2015 01:08:20A1 #tlap challenge staff to be the people kids talk about 20 yrs from now & say I made it because _____ showed me I could!
Back to School Like A Pirate
My "take aways" from #tlap (Teach Like a Pirate)
byHeather Marshall155 Views