- LESSONS IN THE CLASSROOMS - Here are some of the lessons that I co-taught during the month of November.
- TEACHER COLLABORATION - Some examples of teacher collaboration this month.
- — Megan Ryder (@MrsRyder58)Thu, Nov 10 2016 22:00:01Once Ts were in corners I gave suggestions on how Ss in different corners could prove their answers making it a social activity. #dg58learns https://twitter.com/mrsryder58/status/796834204868874243 …
- — Megan Ryder (@MrsRyder58)Wed, Nov 30 2016 20:27:32#dg58learns Christmas Coding Activity STEAM Ornament for Kids http://littlebinsforlittlehands.com/christmas-coding-activity-stem-ornament-binary-alphabet/ …
- SHARING RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS - Here are some of the teaching resources I shared to the #dg58learns hashtag on Twitter this month.
- Formative Assessment
Classroom Connections with Coach Ryder
Mrs. Ryder's Monthly Happenings for the Month of November 2016
byMegan Ryder211 Views