- — Mandy Stalets (@MandyStalets)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:00:01
- — Katie White (@KatieWhite426)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:02:00Hi #ATAssess. My name is Katie White and my resolution is to slow down, be mindful, take time to ground myself amid all the stuff I do.
- — Mandy Stalets (@MandyStalets)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:02:01Tonight’s chat deals with making the change to sounds grading practices and implementing standards-based grading (SBG). #ATAssess
- — Dave Wheeler (@DaveWheeler11)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:02:38Dave Wheeler, Thompson, ND. Elem Principal. Not big on "resolutions" but I try and get better every day at what I do. #ATAssess
- — Jadi Miller (@JadiMiller)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:02:50Jadi Miller from NE. I'm here while also trying to listen at a board mtg. Guess my resolution should be less multitasking! #ATAssess
- — Mike Jones (@StemNinja)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:03:33
- — Mandy Stalets (@MandyStalets)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:04:01In tonight’s chat, I’ll share a new to SBG teacher’s questions (Q1, Q2, etc) and you can respond to them with advice (A1, A2, etc) #ATAssess
- — Mandy Stalets (@MandyStalets)Wed, Jan 11 2017 02:05:00Q1: I want to make the change to sound grading practices, but my school has not implemented SBG. What is my first step? #ATAssess
#ATAssess Chat "Talking Grading"
January 10th, 2017 Mandy Stalets - Moderator