- — Mandy Stalets (@MandyStalets)Wed, Oct 26 2016 01:00:00Welcome to #ATAssess! This is Mandy Stalets and I will be your moderator tonight. Please share your name & where you are from!
- — Nicole Dimich Vagle (@NicoleVagle)Wed, Oct 26 2016 01:01:51Nicole Vagle, educator and author passionate about student voice in assessment, Minnesota (via Michigan tonight) #ATAssess
- — Mandy Stalets (@MandyStalets)Wed, Oct 26 2016 01:04:00I will present a scenario with a teacher’s concern (TC1, TC2, etc.) and we will propose responses to them (R1, R2, etc.). #ATAssess
- — Stephanie Smith (@MrsSmithThinks)Wed, Oct 26 2016 01:05:00A1: Try it. There are other ways to hold them accountable. Work with your team members and leadership to figure out how. #ATAssess
- — Andy Goveia (@GoveiaSS)Wed, Oct 26 2016 01:05:42I love to make homework part of the learning in class. Students talk about their work, connect it back or forward in the process. #ATAssess https://twitter.com/MandyStalets/status/791083176475197440 …
#ATAssess Chat - Assessment and Grading
Changing the Mindset, Mandy Stalets, October 25