- The Whopper burger holder. Designed to wear around your neck. Really.
- This guy is tattooing someone while enjoying a bite.
- Well, there are laws in Ontario about being hands-free while driving ... Yes, it applies to electronic devices, but still.
- The publicity prank spawned a viral video of Whopper lovers using the lazy harness to munch on a burger while walking dogs, painting their nails, gardening, dancing - you name it.
- The hands-free harness led many to question the priorities of the U.S.-based chain, and the fast-food loving country in general.
- — Tarynn Law (@tarynnjanine)Thu, May 30 2013 16:21:14Continuing the trend of "I hate society," Burger King has introduced a hands free whopper holder. Seriously. Goddamn it, America.
- Some weren't sure if it was a joke or not.
- — Martha Corcoran (@corcoran_martha)Fri, May 31 2013 14:02:49I haven't had my coffee yet and I can't tell if the "Burger King hands free Whopper holder" is serious or a joke.
- Others were torn between loving and hating the idea.
- — Taylor Heffley (@hefftay)Fri, May 31 2013 10:51:54BURGER KING NOW HAS A WHOPPER HOLDER WHERE PEOPLE CAN EAT THEM HANDS FREE... OMGGGGG WHO IS TOO LAZY TO HOLD A SANDWHICH #AmericaIs
Epitome of lazy dining: Hands-free Whopper holder
Burger King gave 50 customers a 'hands-free' Whopper burger holder in honour of its 50th anniversary in Puerto Rico recently. The fast food chain has a history of funny stunts. Remember BK's meat-scented cologne in 2008?
byMonique Beech18,280 Views