- Lots of folks put in a plug for sensible spending.
- — Salmeron Financial (@SalmeronFin)Mon, Jun 24 2013 13:39:12
- — Sarah Maxheimer (@MaxheimerS)Mon, Jun 24 2013 11:43:15
- — Matt Steven (@jattmennissen)Mon, Jun 24 2013 13:36:07@MONEY pay yourself first. Invest, don't just save. Avoid driving when possible; gas is a drain on your funds. Drink cheap beer ;)
- Smart planning is also important
- — Chris Hulsey (@chris_hulsey)Mon, Jun 24 2013 13:08:32#MONEYadvice educate yourself early, formulate a plan and follow it. Save enough to feel comfortable and invest so you can live comfortably
- Developing good savings habits is key too.
- And, finally, have a healthy money mindset.
- — Darian Roopnarine (@itsDRoop)Mon, Jun 24 2013 13:31:02