- What's the most common advice? Smart spending and sticking to a budget comes up a lot...
- — Money Magazine (@MONEY)Wed, Jun 12 2013 22:50:26
- — K.O.E. (@ThePluckyOne)Fri, Jun 14 2013 14:12:56
- — Samantha Reeves (@Samantha_VUHL)Fri, Jun 14 2013 14:32:34If you use your credit card write the amount down in your check ledger to ensure you have the money to pay the bill. #MyDadsBestAdvice
- ...as does steady saving and investing.
- — Pennies & Millions (@PenniesMillions)Thu, Jun 13 2013 18:28:43
- Dad also imparted the virtue of hard work...
- — Nqobile Ndlovu (@Nqo_Ndlovu)Thu, Jun 13 2013 17:53:34
- ...and the importance of generosity.
- And sometimes he had some lighter advice.
My Dad's Best Money Advice
In honor of Father's Day, Money magazine readers, Facebook fans and Twitter followers share the wisest advice their fathers shared with them, via #MyDadsBestAdvice
byMoney.com8 Likes32,607 Views