- Here are the Slides from our Speakers for the evening:- Margaret Gold - Citizen Cyberlab- Dominic Furniss - Error Diary- Dan Maclean - Fraxinus- Ben Marsh - UK Snow Map- Brian Fuchs - Citizens of Science
- — Margaret Gold (@MobileMaggie)Thu, Mar 20 2014 10:58:13
- — Imran Khan (@imrankhan)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:42:32
- A Brief Introduction to Citizen Science from Margaret Gold of the Citizen Cyberlab
- — Katherine Mathieson (@Kath_Math)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:51:35
- — OPAL Explore Nature (@OPALnature)Thu, Mar 20 2014 19:50:19People at #TweetforSci asking how we should best thank/give credit to citizen scientists who collect/sort our data. What are your thoughts?
- Our first speaker is Erinma Ochu of Turing's Sunflowers, Everyday Growing Cultures, and Hooked.
- — erinmaochu (@erinmaochu)Thu, Mar 20 2014 17:30:02
- — erinmaochu (@erinmaochu)Thu, Mar 20 2014 20:00:59
- — Julie Gould (@JuliePCGould)Thu, Mar 20 2014 19:10:01
- Our next speaker is Grant Miller from the Zooniverse
Tweeting for Science - Citizen Science meets Social Media
An evening of discussion about how Citizen Science projects are using Social Media to involve individuals in real science. The event took place on March 20th, 2014 at the Dana Centre as part of National Science and Engineering Week.
byMargaret Gold616 Views