- Firstly, here's a picture I tweeted of the busy booth!
- Nice people saying lovely things about their experiences playing the game!
- — Dale Jordan Johnson (@riverghost)Sat, Jun 22 2013 21:45:51
- — Holly (@fireh9lly)Sat, Jun 22 2013 17:30:44My overall #rezzed fave is Redshirt. It's a frantic Like-em-up Shallow Facebook Relationship sim. There's puns. There's a gender slider.
- — Richard B Brookes (@richardbbrookes)Sun, Jun 23 2013 18:09:49@MituK has made a game I want more than air. Redshirt! Facebook meets Star Trek. AND made in unity. I was awestruck.
- — Mostly Bees (@IcepickInTheory)Sun, Jun 23 2013 21:18:05Hard to say what the best discovery of the weekend was, but I'm leaning towards @MituK's Redshirt. Totally awesome concept.
- Mike then wrote this very nice hands-on preview for Brutal Gamer:
- More lovely people saying nice things about the game:
- — Matt Gardner (@FuzzyPixels)Sat, Jun 22 2013 17:45:15
- — Carl Phillips (@CarlPhillipsUK)Mon, Jun 24 2013 11:19:05Today I'm going through the footage from this year's #Rezzed. Personal highlights include Redshirt, Sir You Are Being Hunted, and Journal.
- — chrisoregan (@chrisoregan)Sun, Jun 23 2013 17:21:50#Rezzed 2013 comes to an end and I had a great time. Played some really excellent games including Gone Home, Red Shirts & Space Hulk.
- — Samuel Mottershaw (@SamWroteDown)Sun, Jun 23 2013 20:16:59Highlights were #etherone and RedShirt. Both quite nifty games with the way they use narrative/story/character/words.
- — Matt Kamen (@MattKamen)Sun, Jun 23 2013 13:38:24
- Of course, there's still a LOT of work to be done in the lead up to the game's release in a couple of months. Amongst adding one or two more features, there is also much polishing, and, of course, BUGFIXING to be done.
- Oops indeed. Sorry, Ed!
Redshirt at Rezzed 2013
Redshirt is a comedy sci-fi social networking simulation game, which debuted to the public at Rezzed 2013 (the PC game expo). It's due out summer 2013, but here are all the lovely things that were said about it by people who got to play the current version!
byMitu Khandaker23 Views