- — TCRWP (@TCRWP)Mon, Jun 10 2013 14:03:41http://readingandwritingproject.com/public/themes/rwproject/resources/howtos_and_guides/Twitter_Why_and_How_to_Tweet.pdf …ctTwitterchatsthtcrwp… TCRWPCoaching #tcrwp #TCRWPCoaching If you want to Tweet and join our Chats and don't know how Read our How-To Guide!
- — Cornelius Minor (@MisterMinor)Tue, Jun 11 2013 00:29:35For the next hour,all my tweets will be #tcrwpcoaching I'll be chatting with educators all over the world about getting ready for summer.
- — Stacey Shubitz (@raisealithuman)Tue, Jun 11 2013 00:33:04The sky is an ominous gray-green, but I think it's safe to be on the comp. for my first-ever chat! #tcrwpcoaching
- — Cornelius Minor (@MisterMinor)Tue, Jun 11 2013 00:33:35To start #tcrwpcoaching off, a FREE copy of the new book"No Crystal Stair"to 1 random tweeter who can complete the following phrase: ...
- — Catherine Flynn (@flynn_catherine)Tue, Jun 11 2013 00:33:48Hi, Cornelius and fellow tweeps! Catherine, K-8 literacy specialist from CT. Looking forward to a great chat! #TCRWPCoaching
- — Allison Jackson (@azajacks)Tue, Jun 11 2013 00:33:53#TCRWPcoaching Hello friends! I'm Allison. I teach 3r gr in AZ. Our school yr was over 2 weeks ago, so will mostly be lurking here!
Summer is Coming. Be Ready.
Here is a transcript of the June 10 #tcrwpcoaching chat. How do we get students (and ourselves) ready for a productive and relaxing summer?
byCornelius Minor1 Like448 Views