- — Benjamin Kerensa (@bkerensa)Tue, Jun 24 2014 07:54:34Attending #OSBridge? Be sure to catch one of the many wonderful talks giving by Mozillians this year! http://benjaminkerensa.com/2014/06/22/mozilla-open-source-bridge …
- — Pamela Ocampo (@pmocampo)Tue, Jun 24 2014 16:16:26Embracing the open source community at #osb14 with @Raychatter (@ Eliot Center w/ 17 others) https://www.swarmapp.com/pmocampo/checkin/53a9a455498e837207dae1b4?s=eXWyzIIpP905fw1LINuUE2y19Cw&ref=tw …
- — Portland Code School (@PDXCodeSchool)Tue, Jun 24 2014 16:18:32
- — Sarah Sharp (@sarahsharp)Tue, Jun 24 2014 16:23:44Look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect. People with imposter syndrome are good programmers and leaders who underestimate their skills. #osb14
- — Sarah Sharp (@sarahsharp)Tue, Jun 24 2014 16:25:54People with imposter syndrome try to do ALL THE THINGS to "catch up" and get burned out. That's part of the reason I switched jobs. #osb14
#osb14 Day 1
Hi, I'm here to meet other diversity in tech enthusiasts. As a biochemist by training, CS/tech/IT/dev events are new to me. This storify helps me network. Thanks!
byAlberto Roca51 Views