- — Dr. Michael Anthony (@goldenmild)Sat, Mar 12 2016 23:11:17
- — Taniecea A. Mallery (@tamallery)Sun, Mar 13 2016 23:49:26So thrilled to begin the #NADOHE Chief Diversity Officer Fellows Program! Kicking off my fellowship year at the 10th Annual Conference.
- — Elavie Ndura (@ndura_n)Mon, Mar 14 2016 16:55:23Feeling affirmed at San Francisco #NADOHE conference. Great discussion about at risk & invisible students. Shifting to At risk institution?
- — Kiernan Mathews (@Kiernan_Mathews)Mon, Mar 14 2016 20:57:34What #highered leadership needs now is more @TRINITYPREZ. Thank you @ACEducation for recognizing her at #ACEmeetSF. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/03/14/some-college-presidents-seem-afraid-to-speak-out-not-this-one/ …
- — Dr. Michael Anthony (@DrMAnthony)Mon, Mar 14 2016 23:10:20
- — FSU GEAR UP (@GEARUP4COLLEGE)Tue, Mar 15 2016 14:32:52
- — Terri Taylor (@territaylor)Tue, Mar 15 2016 15:34:14Full house for our Fisher II session at #ACEMeetSF! Looking fwd to discussing w some of the greats, Ted Shaw, Jon Alger, & Peter McDonough.
NADOHE 2016 Conference
National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education; March 14-16; San Francisco, CA
byAlberto Roca25 Views