- The tweets have since been deleted from Shafer's account, but SI.com's Andy Staples grabbed a screenshot.
- Twitter meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ...
- — Radi Nabulsi (@RadiNabulsi)Wed, Jan 29 2014 19:58:38
- — Cecil Hurt (@CecilHurt)Wed, Jan 29 2014 19:35:27
- — Sean Keeley (@NunesMagician)Wed, Jan 29 2014 19:53:53Coach Shafer, please locate the nearest SU Alumni safehouse and stay there until we're able to send in Boeheim to troll everyone.
- — Paul Myerberg (@PaulMyerberg)Wed, Jan 29 2014 19:55:45One major difference between Syracuse and Atlanta is that Atlanta's snow will melt before May. I'd take the gridlock.
- — Jacob Dingleheimer (@JDunnah)Wed, Jan 29 2014 19:47:52
- — James Brown (@DowntownJRBrown)Wed, Jan 29 2014 20:51:04The fact that anyone is upset at @Coach_Shafer over a joking tweet is ridiculous. People weren't at war, they were stuck in their cars. Lord
- — Justin Harris (@JHarris410)Wed, Jan 29 2014 20:30:11@Coach_Shafer Why don't you schedule a meeting between the hedges and we'll see who is #softnosed http://collegespun.com/acc/syracuse/syracuse-football-coach-scott-shafer-is-not-impressed-by-atlantas-snow-handling …
- Shafer responded early Wednesday evening.
Look what happened when Scott Shafer tweeted about the winter storm in the South
Syracuse coach Scott Shafer caused a bit of a stir Wednesday afternoon on Twitter when he chimed in on Atlanta's winter-weather nightmare.
byNate Mink2 Likes27,318 Views