Together we can change things.
- This is part of a community initiative in honor of a dear friend who recently lost his son. We are seeking to educate and open the dialogue so that people who suffer from mental illness, depression, or circumstances that create mental health issues may have access to the help they need.
- — Sam Fiorella (@samfiorella)Fri, Dec 12 2014 13:23:16
- So that families have more resources to help. So that youth have access to the resources they need. Also, an important campaign for survivors and surviving victims of suicide for resources and support. The collection of articles as part of this campaign may be found via the hashtag #notalone. I invite you to share your story under the same hashtag, and share our posts so that we may raise awareness together.
- — Sherree Worrell (@Sherree_W)Fri, Dec 19 2014 00:32:42How To Talk With Someone You Love When They Are Depressed | This Emotional Life http://www.pbs.org/thisemotionallife/blogs/how-talk-someone-you-love-when-they-are-depressed … #notalone #usguys
- — Jeannine Morber (@MorberMarketing)Mon, Dec 08 2014 18:14:26
- — Denise (@dabarlow)Sat, Jan 03 2015 23:24:20
- — Sherree Worrell (@Sherree_W)Thu, Dec 18 2014 22:39:29
- — sumner musolf (@sumnermusolf)Sat, Dec 13 2014 15:35:21
- — Pam Ross (@pamelamaeross)Sun, Dec 21 2014 18:40:49Managing Depression and Mental Illness at Work: Pam Ross - Workplace Culture, Leadership Development, Future o... http://bit.ly/1JEgDbm
#NotAlone - an #Usguys Mental Health Awareness Community Project #depression #help
A collection of personal writings, videos, statistics, status updates and resources to help #notalone
byMila Araujo 1 Like732 Views