- — When Words Collide (@WWC_Calgary)Fri, Aug 08 2014 21:10:12Clone machine we ordered didn't show-foiled plans to attend multiple sessions at a time. Only your tweets can share learninwwc_calgarylgary
- — Jack Giesen (@giesencreative)Sat, Aug 09 2014 16:17:52How many of you shop at Chapters, still? Oh, a lot of you. This is not a fair sample of the population. IAM @WWC_Calgary
- — Jack Giesen (@giesencreative)Sat, Aug 09 2014 16:22:44The most egregious sin of the Star Wars prequels is midichlorians. SD (No, I love it I love it I love it! NM) @WWC_Calgary
- — Jack Giesen (@giesencreative)Sat, Aug 09 2014 17:41:58Many publishing houses at this point don't edit, they acquire. If they can offload the cost onto you, they will.WWC_Calgarylgary
- — Robert J. Sawyer (@RobertJSawyer)Sat, Aug 09 2014 19:08:53Amazing dealers room at @WWC_Calgary. So many great Canadian genre-fiction booksellers, publishers, and authors.
When Words Collide 2014
My favourite tweets about @wwc_Calgary, our local reader con.
byMichelle Heumann689 Views