- — David Cameron (@David_Cameron)Mon, Dec 03 2012 16:08:25I’m delighted by the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a baby. They will make wonderful parents.
- — Phillip Schofield (@Schofe)Mon, Dec 03 2012 16:59:39Well done @hollywills .. She guessed a week ago. Congratulations ... Kate Middleton: Duchess Of Cambridge Pregnant http://news.sky.com/story/1020054/kate-middleton-duchess-of-cambridge-pregnant …story/1020054/kate-middleton-duchess-of-cambridge-pregnant
- — Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan)Mon, Dec 03 2012 16:27:49Huge day for gender equality. If this royal baby's a girl, she will automatically inherit the Throne. Always been 1st born son before.
- — Lauren Laverne (@laurenlaverne)Mon, Dec 03 2012 17:12:23#RoyalBaby. I reckon they should name it after tonight's Turner Prize winner. So Elizabeth, Paul, Luke or Spartacus. Can't go wrong.
- — Elizabeth Windsor (@Queen_UK)Mon, Dec 03 2012 16:20:58Hoping Catherine has a girl, if only for the embarrassment it'll cause the Church of England to have another female Governor on the way.
- — Robbie Doak (@oakeydoakey)Mon, Dec 03 2012 16:51:27I hope the royal baby is presented to the public in a Circle Of Life type affair on the Buckingham balcony, narrated by Huw Edwards.
Twitter reaction to the news that Kate Middleton is pregnant
byMetro UK3,954 Views