- — Melanie (@DoseofCre8ivity)Tue, Oct 23 2012 18:19:16
- — Kira Campo (@T_C_P)Wed, Oct 24 2012 00:06:02
- — Dave Gray (@davegray)Wed, Oct 24 2012 00:13:15#creativereads A1 work tends to be dominated by verbal & quantitative reasoning because it's easier to make documents with words and numbers
- — Dave Gray (@davegray)Wed, Oct 24 2012 00:15:57#creativereads A1 also, habits and routines die very slowly. People are comfortable w words & numbers @ work. Creativity & design? Less so.
- — James Macanufo (@macgeo)Wed, Oct 24 2012 00:19:43A1: because nobody buys a method, even if it's intuitively right. vthinking must connect to results, in whatever language. #creativereads
- — Lauree Ostrofsky (@SimplyLeap)Wed, Oct 24 2012 00:22:04
- — C Todd Lombardo (@iamctodd)Wed, Oct 24 2012 00:21:07#creativereads A1 - Culturally, we value numbers. Numbers often trump emotions in the biz world. However emotions are where design excels
Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers