- I have created several Storifys to share content from this meeting. This one introduces you to the keynote speaker and provides tips on how to save on your magazine's design and print costs.
- — Brian Davis (@BCDWrites)Tue, May 20 2014 12:19:08
- Here I am (third from right) with a great group of friends, aka the AM&P Annual Meeting Committee (minus a few people).
- — Melanie Powers (@MelEdits)Tue, May 20 2014 12:51:06
- Welcome to keynote speaker: Chris Bondy, Gannett Distinguished Professor and administrative chair of the School of Media Sciences at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- — Christina Folz (@MsEditor)Tue, May 20 2014 13:10:51Never before in history have we been in a situation where everything that we hear and see could be digitized. --Chris Bondy at #amp14
AM&P 2014: Opening Keynote & Magazine Cost-Savings
I'm buzzing with ideas, creativity, information overload and optimism about the association media world after last week's three-day Association Media & Publishing Annual Meeting. As a speaker, exhibitor and member of the Annual Meeting Committee, I definitely made the most of this great event.
byMelanie Powers1 Like44 Views