- We started by seeing where the group was, with live polling. This was not social media 101. This was about taking your social media strategy to the next level.
- Lindy Dreyer, digital strategist, social practice, at ICF International, began by setting the scene and asking the 30 attendees what they were struggling with in regard to developing a strategy and what they wanted to learn during our four-hour session.
- — Tori Miller Liu (@torimillerliu)Mon, May 19 2014 17:48:34Common obstacles for association social media managers: politics, changing tech, limited resources, lack of strategy. #amp14
- I started off the content section by giving a list of 9 ways you could develop new content. Then, the group brainstormed ideas for the #10 spot.
- — Tori Miller Liu (@torimillerliu)Mon, May 19 2014 18:19:41
- — Meredith Barnett (@Mer_Barnett)Mon, May 19 2014 18:46:38
- Antoinette Tuscano, senior supervisor, RI communications, at Rotary International then talked about several ways you could repurpose your content.
AM&P 2014 Pre-Conference: Increase the Power of Social Media
I had the pleasure of presenting with three other women this year's Association Media & Publishing Pre-Conference: "Turn it Up: Increase the Power of Social Media." The other three speakers were @LindyDreyer, Lynn Valastyan from @SLAS_Org and @ant922 (Antoinette Tuscano from Rotary Int.)
byMelanie Powers49 Views