- This was a great lesson because I got students out of the classroom to collect data! Students gained a deep understanding of rate by collecting their own data.
- Sixth graders have been a lot of fun to work with, they crack me up! These kids are a lot of fun and very hard workers. I'll miss them next year.
- My family is one of my greatest passions. The credential program has been pretty stressful and coming home to my niece always makes me smile.
- My 20% Project gave me a reason to get started on my wedding decorations! Without the project these crafts probably would have waited until the summer, but it was nice to get excited about the wedding and start brainstorming.
- We don't have chrome books every day, so when we do it is an exciting day! The students enjoy being able to use the technology.
- Amidst all the stress, humor helps. My friend and I often get each other through the day with funny Bitmojis. Until we're done with this program, this is our motto! Let's do this!
- I was very lucky to have been able to go to Boston for the NCTM conference. While I was there I fell in love with the beautiful city!
- This was some of the best gelato I've had. And she shaped the five different flavors I chose into a rose! One more reason to love Boston :)
- What an exciting game! There was so much energy in the Red Sox crowd and I loved being a part of it.
- This is one of the talks I saw at the NCTM Conference. It was one of the most influential talks that I heard. Alex Dixon, a high school student, told her inspiring story of how she has overcome the odds and gave teachers advice about how to support students like her.
Welcome to my life :)
byMegan Amely118 Views