- — Meet A Scientist (@MeetAScientist)Sat, Feb 15 2014 17:01:23
- A Few Highlights from 31 Exhibitors
- The event included three 3D printers at Family Science Days, thanks to Museum of Science and Industry and Illinois Geometry Lab.
- Northwestern University's Science in Society brought dissected lamb brains among other things.
- — Douglas Main (@Douglas_Main)Sat, Feb 15 2014 22:18:33
- Project Exploration and the ever-popular spaghetti/mini-marshmellow construction zone!
- Michigan Technological University's Mindtrekkers had giant bubbles, liquid nitrogen ice cream, musical bananas and more!
- And there was much, much, much more!
2014 AAAS Family Science Days
On February 15-16, more than 3,300 people visited Family Science Days as part of the 2014 AAAS Annual Meeting in Chicago. This free science showcase featured educators and scientists who had hands-on demos, shows, and other science activities for students and their families.
byMeet A Scientist139 Views