- — Jessica Clark (@beyondbroadcast)Tue, Jun 23 2015 22:35:37Want to see some of the *many* sources we drew upon when planning today's #MIForum ? Reading list is here: https://medium.com/@d0t_c0nnect0r/recent-reads-f9dbe33581cb …
- See the whole program here, and many thanks to our emcee, Wendy Hanamura.
- — Media Impact Funders (@MediaFunders)Tue, Jun 23 2015 16:46:06
- Commentator and nonprofit entrepreneur Van Jones opened up the day:
- — Neha Singh Gohil (@nehasgohil)Tue, Jun 23 2015 17:02:13
- — Media Impact Funders (@MediaFunders)Tue, Jun 23 2015 17:06:39
- — Julie Menter (@Juliepouic)Tue, Jun 23 2015 17:10:39
- — Media Impact Funders (@MediaFunders)Tue, Jun 23 2015 17:13:14
- — Lucy Bernholz (@p2173)Tue, Jun 23 2015 17:13:36
- — Neha Singh Gohil (@nehasgohil)Tue, Jun 23 2015 17:17:23In East Oakland, we have the most diverse city in the U.S., 30 mins away from the seat of the least diverse industry in the U.S. #MIForum
- — Vincent Stehle (@VinceDaily)Tue, Jun 23 2015 21:05:35
- — Sarah Lutman (@lutman_sarah)Tue, Jun 23 2015 17:19:57
- What does Internet Archive founder Brewster Kahle want? Online access to our cultural heritage for all:
Yes We Code, Yes We Can, Yes We Scan: Funding a Better Online Future at #MIForum 2015
What do we want to build a digital future that serves the public good—and how do we create it? These were the questions animating the 2105 MIForum, which took place at the Silcon Valley HQ of the Kaiser Family Foundation. Read on for insights from thought leaders, filmakers, analysts and funders.
byMedia Impact Funders203 Views