- This particular teacher seemed a little honrey. He took inspiration differently than the rest of us I think. He used fear and making examples ofstudents as a form of inspiration for the rest. I'd like to think he hada dry sense of humor...
- — Two TeacherZ (@askteacherzcom)Tue, Apr 14 2015 00:26:21Very inspirational book is "Teach Like a Pirate" @burgessdave -- Must Read: http://www.askteacherz.com/1/post/2014/01/teach-like-a-pirate-a-book-review-by-askteacherz.html … #CollabEd
- There were others, like Two TeacherZ above, who used the Twitter Chat to push merchandise.
- — Dustin Long (@dustinlong33)Tue, Apr 14 2015 00:24:23For my math peeps, taking away crutches and road maps to solving problems helps build they're critical thinking skills #collabed
- — Robert Terrill (@MrTChem)Tue, Apr 14 2015 00:03:30I get lots of my inspiration from the great leaders that I have seen at PD conferences and then from stalking those leaders online #collabed
#CollabEd Twitter Chat
I participated in a Twitter Chat all about inspiring students and finding inspiration in the classroom. Please enjoy a recap below. The #CollabEd Twitter Chat happened on April 17 at 5:00 PM. Jamie Murray Armin was the moderator.