- — السيد مانكي (@Sandmonkey)Wed, Jul 24 2013 13:05:54ElSissy is conducting the first populaist counter-terrorism psy-op in history. The ultimate number game: MB, this is how many want u dead!
- Sandmonkey: "Are the people saying that they will finish us off after they finish the MB dumb or just in the mood of putting themselves in the same box with the MB?"
- — السيد مانكي (@Sandmonkey)Wed, Jul 24 2013 14:23:38هي الناس اللي بتقولك حيخلصو علينا بعد مايخلصوا على الإخوان دول هبل ولا غاويين يحطوا نفسهم مع الإخوان في نفس الخانة وخلاص؟
- — Sameh (@SamehTweet)Wed, Jul 24 2013 17:55:27
- The killings in Rabaa are underway. And so are coup supporters' attempts to justify it or paint it as a propaganda ploy by the Muslim Brotherhood...
- — Egyptocracy (@Egyptocracy)Sat, Jul 27 2013 04:33:21
- — Mona Eltahawy (@monaeltahawy)Sat, Jul 27 2013 05:24:52Whoever started Rabaa clashes,Muslim Brotherhood leaders clearly don't give 2 fucks about poor and disadvantaged they fill their sit-in with
- — Tamer Mowafy (@kalimakhus)Sat, Jul 27 2013 05:32:30
- — Mona Eltahawy (@monaeltahawy)Sat, Jul 27 2013 05:28:53People I've said fuck the military a million times here already. But you know what: fuck the Muslim Brotherhood too. What's their end game?
- — Sky News Newsdesk (@SkyNewsBreak)Sat, Jul 27 2013 05:44:32AP: Doctor at pro-Morsi rally in Cairo says at least 38 people have been killed in clashes between protesters and security forces #Egypt
- — Mona Eltahawy (@monaeltahawy)Sat, Jul 27 2013 05:58:28I'm going to say this really slowly: Whatever u think of what happened July 3, whether u agree or not: Morsi. Is. Not. Coming. Back. Ok?
- — The Associated Press (@AP)Sat, Jul 27 2013 06:12:25MORE: Egyptian doctor at pro-Morsi rally says death toll likely to go higher and that hundreds were wounded: http://apne.ws/16aIb4G
- — Mona Eltahawy (@monaeltahawy)Sat, Jul 27 2013 06:17:29I have marched in several demos, taken part in many protests and a sit-in, and no one in any of those was armed Why are MB armed?
- Coup backers spin away...
- — Dina Amin Gad (@DinaAminGad)Sat, Jul 27 2013 06:42:35So when u hold a gun and start shooting ppl then im a peaceful protester? Ok may I come do that at ur country to check ur HR values? #mb
Rabaa massacre - Egyptian coup supporters blame the victim
A general overview of pro-coup liberals spinning, excusing, justifying, and denying the massacre of Muslim Brotherhood demonstrators in Rabaa by security forces on July 27 following Gen. al-Sisi's call for "the mandate and order that I confront violence and potential terrorism." At least 82 dead.
byMax Blumenthal8,890 Views