- — MasterCardFoundation (@MastercardFdn)Fri, Oct 21 2016 06:55:00
- The Governor then took the stage.
- — Paul A M Musoke (@pammusoke)Fri, Oct 21 2016 07:28:24
- — Anna Koblanck (@akoblanck)Fri, Oct 21 2016 07:32:12
- Olga Morawczynski, Program Manager, Financial Inclusion at The MasterCard Foundation, led a thoughtful panel on the Rwandan experience with Patrick Buchana, Founder and CEO, AC Group; Bilal Zia, Senior Economist, World Bank; and Ivan Murenzi, Financial Inclusion Specialist, Access to Finance Rwanda.
- — Tech Guard Solutions (@techguard1)Fri, Oct 21 2016 08:29:13
- — Louise de Villiers (@DataWhisper)Fri, Oct 21 2016 08:40:44
- Next up, we had Leveraging Partnerships to Address Business Priorities. Leesa Shrader, Director, AgriFin Accelerate Program, Mercy Corps, held forth as a strong moderator of this dynamic series of panels. Craig Heintzman, Founder and CEO, Arifu & Noel Mazoya, Marketing Manager, M-Commerce, Vodacom Tanzania and more.
- — Louise de Villiers (@DataWhisper)Fri, Oct 21 2016 09:32:37
S0FI2016 – Day 2
Day 2 opened with John Rwangombwa, Governor, National Bank of Rwanda, in attendance at the Symposium