- On November 16, 2015 in place of a standard faculty meeting, Nipmuc Regional hosted its first ever #NipmucChat. Nipmuc educators joined forces to share all their Twitter knowledge and put it to use in the sharing of best practices in an edchat. I am proud of our faculty members for stepping out of their comfort zone and showing others the power of collaboration using Twitter.
- — Mary Anne Moran (@MaryAnneMoranAP)Mon, Nov 16 2015 10:45:43
- — John Clements (@JohnKClements)Mon, Nov 16 2015 19:25:03
- — John Clements (@JohnKClements)Mon, Nov 16 2015 19:28:51Thanks for the great info, Anthony. #NipmucChat https://twitter.com/ajamitrano/status/666336740702101504 …
- — William Mingace (@wmingace)Mon, Nov 16 2015 19:29:25I am very excited to follow my colleagues and see what sort of pages they are following and posts they are posting #nipmucchat
Nipmuc hosts first #NipmucChat
Storify lets you curate social networks to build social stories, bringing together media scattered across the Web into a coherent narrative.
byMary Anne Moran13 Likes33 Views