- As part of the campaigns, supporter and workers held signs that read "With the United Farm Workers We Will Have Documents."
- Elected officials joined in via Twitter.
- — Lloyd Doggett (@RepLloydDoggett)Tue, Jun 25 2013 17:36:40
- — Raul M. Grijalva (@RepRaulGrijalva)Tue, Jun 25 2013 21:37:41
- — Congressmember Bass (@RepKarenBass)Tue, Jun 25 2013 16:59:31
- A lead-up to the campaign and where it all started.
#fieldfotos: United Farm Workers take on Social Media
In preparation for today's Senate vote on the immigration reform bill, the UFW has called on Facebook and the Twitterverse to post photos from the fields.