- — Patrick Reusse (@1500ESPN_Reusse)Fri, Nov 30 2012 20:04:06Case dropped against Todd Hoffner. Now how do those over-zealous hick prosecutors give him back his life?
- — Jason Glaser (@Maczimize)Fri, Nov 30 2012 23:00:17
- — Douglas Glass (@DouglasGlass)Fri, Nov 30 2012 22:57:31Minn St-Mankato's Hoffner says he'd like his job back as soon as possible. Per @pcondonap, Hoffner's attys roast co atty's ofc for charging.
- — maury glover (@mauryglover)Fri, Nov 30 2012 22:48:36Hoffner's atty is asking MSU to reinstate Todd as head football coach. He is still on paid leave while MSU does it's own investigation.
- — Erik Thibault (@ErikThibault)Fri, Nov 30 2012 21:25:59I wonder how much coverage big sports entities like @espn give the latest Todd Hoffner development after making arrest front-page material
- — brian ekstrom (@brianekst)Fri, Nov 30 2012 21:45:53does this mean 'Coach' is back on tv? MT @Deadspin: The child porn case against Minnesota State football Coach Hoffner has been dismissed.
- — Douglas Glass (@DouglasGlass)Fri, Nov 30 2012 21:45:14Blue Earth Co asst atty on bringing charges against Hoffner: No matter what we did, we'd be criticized. Just trying to protect children.
- — rakontur Miami (@rakonturmiami)Fri, Nov 30 2012 21:43:48
News and views on Todd Hoffner case
A collection of what media and social media are saying about the recent dismissal of child pornography charges against Minnesota State University football coach Todd Hoffner.
byMankato Free Press1,777 Views