FitMalaysia activities have the following in common; no additional equipment is needed, they’re easy to learn, they’re effective, can be done alone or in a group, they’re not time-consuming and they’re not costly.
These programmes will showcase elements of sports science and sports medicine, with health checkups, fitness tests, nutritional advice, and workout programmes all available for the people to enjoy. We’ll also have sports equipment and apparel sales by our sponsors and invited partners.
The programmes serve to bring people together to exercise and learn the latest ways to get fit and stay that way.
Log on fit.my/ for more info!
- — Khairy Jamaluddin (@Khairykj)Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:48:38#FitMalaysia - A national movement to turn Malaysia into a sporting nation from being a mere nation of sports fans & critics has 5 thrusts.
- — Khairy Jamaluddin (@Khairykj)Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:48:471: Health. Malaysia ranks top in SEA for obesity, diabetes, heart disease. #FitMalaysia envisions healthier Malaysians living better.
- — Khairy Jamaluddin (@Khairykj)Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:48:562: Communities. #FitMalaysia will help build sustainable sporting communities all over the country so you get fit together wherever you are.
- — Khairy Jamaluddin (@Khairykj)Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:49:023: Inclusion. Through #FitMalaysia we want everyone involved. Doesn't matter if you're young, old, able bodied, disabled. Everyone gets fit.
- — Khairy Jamaluddin (@Khairykj)Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:49:144: Unity. Sports breaks barriers. #FitMalaysia is about bringing Malaysians together in a common passion... not food, but sports.
- — Khairy Jamaluddin (@Khairykj)Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:49:195: Winning. We won't find the next Chong Wei or Nicol if we don't have a bFitMalaysiaitMalaysia can create bigger talent pool for the future
- — Khairy Jamaluddin (@Khairykj)Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:49:25I need yr help to make #FitMalaysia a success. We can only create a mass movement if Malaysia wants to get fit. Fit for Life. Let's do this.