It all starts innocently enough. . .
- Our counselors are the first to gather at campgrounds, and they are ready to go (even if a few of them had some questionable "hobbies")
- But, right off the bat, everyone is willing to share! -- starting with a few family legends, like this doozy from one camper:
- As more people began to trickle in, it's fun to make new friends and compare the contents of our trunks and suitcases.
- Of course, not everything is rainbows and unicorns. At least one camper does get VERY lost trying to find campgrounds. . .it's unclear whether he ever actually arrives at camp.
- Then, somewhat unexpectedly, camp Co-Director CogDog Levine
disappearsgoes on a trip to the headquarters of the camp's parent company, CVI.
- During week two, bunkhouse assignments are completed, and it's great to see counselors doing what they do best: modeling the practice of sharing ideas!
- And, with bunkhouse assignments comes typical camp shenanigans and storytelling!
- While all of this was going on at camp, back at CVI headquarters, Alan is being put through some strange tests.
- Back at camp, while it's great to finally be assigned to bunkhouses, there are some challenges emerging: One bunkhouse immediately experiences an internal coup. An uninvited (and very strange) relative of a camper arrives at camp. And counselors are going "rogue:" making (perhaps idle) threats of bodily harm and offering questionable food products to their bunkhouse charges. There are even rumors of bunkhouses spying on each other!