Our Arches Wall of Fame
- Featuring local hero Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim asking people to pledge Right Here, Right Now!
- Eddie Izzard, stand-up comedian, actor, writer and political activist.
- Chris Evans, Radio 2 presenter and Veteran Car Run enthusiast...
- Charley Boorman and F1 racer Damon Hill
- Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club...
- And Steve Bassam, Labours Cricketing Chief Whip in the House of Lords & a member of Labours Shadow Cabinet.
- The local community got involved too...
- Including students at the University of Sussex....
- — University of Sussex (@SussexUni)Mon, Nov 27 2017 20:35:05
- As well as Brighton and Hove's leading businesses from the Brighton Business Expo!
Saving Madeira Terrace - a campaign to preserve its history and re-imagine its future
Help us restore our iconic arches to their former glory! We will save this historical structure from falling into disrepair, in the process creating a new lively quarter for Brighton.
bySave Madeira Terrace21 Likes99 Views