- Hurricane Sandy hitting Atlantic City may have caused power outages, a mandatory evacuation, and plenty of damage to the city, but that didn't stop CNN's Ali Velshi from braving the storm. Here's some photos and thoughts from those watching from the comfort of their own homes.
- — Julianna Cummins (@juliannacummins)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:16:21I do not understand what CNN gains by having Ali Venshi yelling into the storm right now. Except, perhaps, a lawsuit.
- — jeremy scahill (@jeremyscahill)Mon, Oct 29 2012 13:22:30CNN interviewing Atlantic City mayor about the mandatory curfew, while showing image of Ali Velshi blowing around
- — Robert Wedge (@wedgeofcheese)Mon, Oct 29 2012 19:10:10Wondering who Ali Velshi made angry at CNN. Standing is waist deep water in AC has to be worth an Emmy. #freealivelshi
- — Shannon Proudfoot (@sproudfoot)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:47:52For the love of god, CNN, can you not at least literally throw Ali Velshi a rope? How much insurance did you take out on that poor man?