- We begin at the entrance to the Museum in Flinders St Melbourne.
- — MV Teachers (@MVTeachers)Mon, Feb 16 2015 04:14:30History of the Old Customs House; now the Immigration Museum #mvtours http://museumvictoria.com.au/immigrationmuseum/discoverycentre/old-customs-house/ …
- Our next location is in the Theatrette where staff led education programs happen. Up to 50 students work in groups of 10 , unpacking suitcases and discovering migration stories.
- Our next location : the festivals courtyard ! This is where students and all large groups gather before entering the museum. It's also the location of the Tribute Garden.
- Our next stop " The Immigration Discovery Centre "
- — MV Discovery Centre (@discoverycentre)Mon, Feb 16 2015 04:47:24The Immigration Discover Centre offers assistance daily for teachers and students researching topics on immigration. Come say hi! #mvtours
TwitterTour Immigration Museum 16 FEBRUARY 2015
Jan Molloy and Cam Hocking, education team members from Museum Victoria explored the Immigration Museum, Melbourne and shared their tour using this hashtag #mvtours We are exploring the possibilities of Twitter as a tool in place based learning. We would really appreciate feedback.
byMV Teachers1 Like116 Views