- — Margie Pearse (@pearse_margie)Thu, Nov 17 2016 02:05:52Hi! Margie from PA K-12 Math Coach Love playing games in math - My Ss loved Factor Captor, Exponent Ball, 101 & you're out #mtmschat
- — Dr. Clayton Edwards (@Doctor_Math)Thu, Nov 17 2016 02:04:21
- — Mary Beth Rollick (@RollickBeth)Thu, Nov 17 2016 02:08:16Q1 #MTMSchat Hi I'm Beth from Ohio and this is my first tweet ever. Games interest students but its important to convey why you are gaming.
- — Courtney Starling (@Starling_LHS)Thu, Nov 17 2016 02:08:37
- — T. K. Murray (@poly_math_)Thu, Nov 17 2016 02:14:33
MTMS: Attending to Precision with Secret Messages
Introduce your students to a fun and innovative game to encourage precise communication.
byNCTM - MTMS9 Views