- We had an engaging and insightful day with excellent panellists.
- The opening session was Urban trends: Setting the scene, chaired by Ngaire Woods, Dean of the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford
- — Kuukuwa Manful (@Kuukuwa_)Sat, Nov 21 2015 10:13:15
- The Forum was accompanied by a document, Facts & Figures, which contained data to frame the discussion. We highlighted key stats throughout the day.
- — Mo Ibrahim Fdn (@Mo_IbrahimFdn)Sat, Nov 21 2015 10:21:17
- Each session took questions and comments from the floor.
- — Mo Ibrahim Fdn (@Mo_IbrahimFdn)Sat, Nov 21 2015 10:28:36
- Session 1 was Urban structures: Bottlenecks & priorities
- Chair: Trevor Manuel, Senior Adviser to the Rothschild Group
2015 Ibrahim Forum highlights
The topic of the 2015 Ibrahim Forum was African Urban Dynamics
byThe Mo Ibrahim Foundation84 Views